With time, our skin loses collagen which is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. As a result, wrinkles start appearing. Dermal, lip, and cheek fillers are gel injections, usually made of hyaluronic acid that fills in these wrinkles, adding volume to your face. They can be injected around your eyes, on your cheeks, mouth, and you can even find fillers for your lips.
At Mona-Laser MedSpa, you’ll find high-quality cheek fillers and dermal fillers to achieve a younger and fresher look. Restore the smooth look of your face without altering your appearance. This non-invasive method is temporary, as your body reabsorbs the gel. Have you heard of someone getting a nose job with fillers? This versatile injectable can be used to treat several areas in your face!
Difference between Botox and fillers
Fillers restore the volume of your face that is lost as your skin ages. Deep wrinkles and lines are “filled” with these injectable gels, smoothing the look of your face, making it look younger. On the other hand, Botox is made from botulinum toxin which temporarily paralyzes the muscle in order to prevent wrinkles from appearing and to soften existing ones. Dermal fillers are used to plump up thin lips, cheek fillers are used to add volume in the area and add smoothness.
We offer the best face fillers
- Juvederm XC®: Injectable gel that instantly smooth moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- Juvederm Ultra XC®: An injectable gel designed for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
- Juvederm Voluma XC®: An injectable cheek filler gel that instantly adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults.
- Radiesse®: This injectable gel is used to treat the areas of your face and hands.
- Restylane®: For mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Look your best with Mona-Laser MedSpa.